What industries does W.E. Slitt & Sheet serve?
- Paper Mills
- Paper Merchants
- Folding Carton
Is paperboard sold by W.E. Slitt & Sheet FDA approved?
- Many grades are FDA-compliant for direct food contact. Please let us know if your application requires a grade that will have direct food contact.
What is the recycled content of the paperboard offered by W.E. Slitt & Sheet?
- Paperboard grades are made from 100% recycled fibers and are 100% recyclable.
What is the post-consumer waste percentage of the recycled board offered by
W.E. Slitt & Sheet?
- Paperboard grades contain approximately 35% post-consumer waste.
Does W.E. Slitt & Sheet carry stock that is SFI or FSC Certified?
- SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) are organizations that promote responsible management of the world’s forests. W.E. Slitt & Sheet utilizes mill sources with these certifications.
Is W.E. Slitt & Sheet SFI or FSC Certified?
- W.E. Slitt & Sheet does not carry these certifications.
What does CRB and URB stand for?
- There are two forms of 100% recycled paperboard – coated recycled board (CRB) and uncoated recycled board (URB).